Alecia Bryant taught high school for 16 years but just recently transitioned to writing at Lifeway Christian Resources in the Student Ministry division. She is honored to help spread the Gospel throughout the world. She serves alongside her husband, Chris, the Discipleship Pastor in their church. Alecia has a passion for discipling women and equipping them to fulfill every longing in Christ. She loves God’s Word, worship, travel, and all Mexican food. Alecia and Chris are raising one kind-hearted boy and a feisty little lady in West Monroe, Louisiana. You can find her personal blog at www.wovenword.org, where she seeks to help others weave God’s Word into every fiber of their lives.
Questions we discuss during our chat:
1. Fearing death is very normal, but what was it about grief that you specifically feared?
2. What are some scriptures you clung to during this period of grief?
3. What role did your husband and other people in your Christian community play in helping you?
4. What did God do through this time in your life?
5. What would you say to someone walking through the unthinkable?