Korie Robertson is a New York Times best-selling author, star of A&E’s Duck Dynasty and most recently At Home with the Robertson’s on Facebook Watch. She works in the family business Duck Commander, and is co-owner of Tread Lively Productions working to produce more hopeful, faith and family friendly entertainment through podcasting, film and reality and scripted television.
Korie is passionate about following Jesus, motherhood, adoption, caring for children and strengthening families around the world. She also enjoys travel, tennis, books, and teaching art in the summer at Camp Ch- Yo-Ca. Korie loves doing life with her husband, Willie, their six children and five grand kids in their hometown of West Monroe, Louisiana.
Writing credits include: The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Built a Dynasty, Duck Commander Devotions for Kids, and Strong and Kind: Raising Kids of Character.
Questions we discuss in our chat:
- You mentioned Your passions in your bio , how do you find time to engage with all of these passions well?
- What are some things you have learned about marriage that have really helped in your marriage journey?
- What are some ways you were intentional with your children about teaching them about Christ when they were young?
- Tell us about Tread Lively & why you guys decided to start a production company.
- Being in the public eye can be difficult in many ways. How have you & your family been able to maintain normal family life being famous?
- What is your encouragement to women that constantly hear from the world what they are to look like, act like & think like?
Bonus: Korie’s favorite thing right now!
Visit her website here.
Check out her blogs here.