Christina believes the Lord uniquely designed her for one key purpose: to invite people into a life of meaningful service. Founding a faith-based service organization at the University of Georgia, Serving Others Unconditional Love (SOUL), Christina encourages college students to live out an active faith through service. Her calling now translates into her full-time role at Lifeshape, a nonprofit ministry that connects Chick-fil-A to the world and the world to Chick-fil-A. As a project recruiter for Lifeshape, Christina connects Chick-fil-A Operators and Corporate Staff to international service opportunities.
In free time, Christina embraces any chance to be outside – trail running, reading on the porch, or hiking with friends. She is from Peachtree City, Georgia and now lives in Smyrna, Georgia with two of her best friends. Her favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 13:2: “Don’t forget to show love to strangers, for by doing so, some have entertained angels unaware.”
Questions we discuss in our chat:
- What is the purpose of SOUL? And what inspired you to start it?
2. How have you seen God through SOUL?
3. What do you believe God is doing in your generation?
4. Tell us about your role at Lifeshape.
5. You are on a launch team for a church in Roswell, Georgia (Home Church). What is the focus of that church?