Mary Patton Murphy is a junior at Ole Miss from Jackson, MS. During her time at Ole Miss, she has been a member of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, Ole Miss Women’s Council for Philanthropy, Chi Omega Sorority, and Reformed University Fellowship. In her free time, Mary Patton enjoys reading a good memoir, playing the violin, going on walks with friends, or working on her podcast Be Loved, Be Bold. She is considering becoming an English teacher one day, though she also could see herself writing for a magazine or website and working in podcast production.
Small talk with Alley & Amanda:
Favorite things- Parenting with Ginger Hubbard here.
Stretch Therapy- If you are local check out Live Well here.
Questions we discuss during our chat:
- Why did you start your podcast? What was your inspiration?
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned from creating your podcast?
- How has creating your podcast influenced your own walk with the Lord?
- Which episode of your podcast is most memorable to you?
- What challenges did you face in creating the podcast?
- What is the response you’ve gotten from your peers in making the podcast?
- What are your plans for the future? How long do you plan on continuing the podcast?
- How are you feeling going into season 2 with your first episode coming out next week?
Matthew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”